MCLS hosted a live Twitter chat series at #MCLSchat with special guests who are veterans in the field of library management. These one-hour Twitter chats provided opportunities to get expert advice from your veteran peers in the library management field without leaving your desk (or your smartphone.)
Every Thursday in February from 2pm to 3pm Eastern (1pm to 2pm Central).
Wherever you are.
Because we could all use a little help.
Series topics and special guests:
- February 4: Hiring the right people the right way with special guest Don Crankshaw, Human Resource and Organizational Development Officer at the Evansville Vanderburgh Public Library (IN)
- February 11: The art of delegation with special guest Rachel Minkin, Head of Reference Services at Michigan State University
- February 18: Criticism, coaching, disciplining and other difficult conversations with special guest Liz Breed, former Assistant Director at the Kent District Library (MI)
- February 25: Managing projects with proficiency with special guest Connie Bruder, Associate Director for Public Services at the Indiana State Library
- Follow @MCLSorg on Twitter and use #MCLSchat to join the conversation.
- New to Twitter chats? Read our Twitter chat instructions.